To begin with, go to Settings in Infinite Flight (top left corner), scroll to the bottom and enable Infinite Flight Connect.
Open LiveFlight Connect - if both devices are on the same network and Connect is enabled, it should quickly say “Connected!”.
In Infinite Flight, go to Settings, followed by Controls (fifth tab).
- Tap "Use Network Joystick"
Alternatively, assign each flight control an axis by tapping on the corresponding button under Key/Axis (move the relevant axis to assign it), and assign buttons under the Commands tab (press the relevant button to assign it).
For example, under “Key/Axis”:
- Tap next to Pitch, then move your joystick up and down (not side to side, or anything else).
- Tap next to Roll, then move your joystick from side-to-side (not up and down, or anything else).
- Tap next to Throttle, then move your throttle lever up and down.
- Tap next to Rudder, then twist your stick (or however rudder inputs are inputed on your joystick).