Note: LiveFlight Connect is deprecated and no longer supported.
To begin with, go to Settings in Infinite Flight (top left corner), scroll to the bottom and enable Infinite Flight Connect.
Open LiveFlight Connect - if both devices are on the same network and Connect is enabled, it should quickly say “Connected!”.
In Infinite Flight, go to Settings, followed by Controls (fifth tab).
- Tap "Use Network Joystick"
Alternatively, assign each flight control an axis by tapping on the corresponding button under Key/Axis (move the relevant axis to assign it), and assign buttons under the Commands tab (press the relevant button to assign it).
For example, under “Key/Axis”:
- Tap next to Pitch, then move your joystick up and down (not side to side, or anything else).
- Tap next to Roll, then move your joystick from side-to-side (not up and down, or anything else).
- Tap next to Throttle, then move your throttle lever up and down.
- Tap next to Rudder, then twist your stick (or however rudder inputs are inputed on your joystick).
It's not working don't know why? Please update the software to support the year 2021
Please sign in to leave a comment.