Note: LiveFlight Connect is deprecated and no longer supported.
The installation process may call for you to run the program past your Firewall due to the way it is programmed. If a Windows Security Alert window opens, be sure to Allow Access on private and public networks, otherwise LiveFlight Connect will not work.
Fixing connection issues where it keeps on saying the “Connecting to Infinite Flight” continuously:
- Make sure the devices are on the same network
- Infinite Flight Connect needs to be enabled in Infinite Flight settings (accesible via the top-left menu in-game, a gear icon is what you’re looking for).
- Try restarting your router, PC and Infinite Flight device
- If you are using a wifi extender and it isn’t working, try switching it off.
- If you are on a public network (work, school, uni network), there’s a chance it will not work due to restrictions placed on the ports accessible. Try running it on another network.
Is this available if I don’t have a paid Live subscription?
You do not have to have a Live subscription for Connect to work.
Joysticks that have been tested and are compatible:
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro