Have an issue? A solution may be on this page!
The installation process may call for you to run the program past your Firewall due to the way it is programmed. If a Windows Security Alert window opens, be sure to Allow Access on private and public networks, otherwise LiveFlight Connect will not work.
Fixing connection issues where it keeps on saying the “Connecting to Infinite Flight” continuously:
- Make sure the devices are on the same network
- Infinite Flight Connect needs to be enabled in Infinite Flight settings (accesible via the top-left menu in-game, a gear icon is what you’re looking for).
- Try restarting your router, PC and Infinite Flight device
- If you are using a wifi extender and it isn’t working, try switching it off.
- If you are on a public network (work, school, uni network), there’s a chance it will not work due to restrictions placed on the ports accessible. Try running it on another network.
Will the AutoNAV mode be coming to OS X?
There are no plans for this in the immediate future - if you are a developer, be sure to contribute!
How do you set up arrow keys, D/C keys to fly plane with a keyboard?
This page explains how to set this up:
Flying with the Keyboard
Is this available if I don’t have a paid Live subscription?
You do not have to have a Live subscription for Connect to work.
Joysticks that have been tested and are compatible (so far):
- Thrustmaster T.Flight Hotas X
- Saitek Yoke and Throttle Quadrant
- Saitek X52 Pro
- Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
How do I send a log on OS X?
- Go to Connect (top menu), “Advanced Settings” and press Enable Logging
- Restart Connect
- Try and reproduce the issue (move the joystick around, press a few keyboard keys, etc.)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org the file “LiveFlight_log.txt” on the Desktop. Cameron will check it out and will try and find the issue.
Why is LiveFlight Connect free?
Good question. Cam loves giving away cool features for the Infinite Flight community - LiveFlight Connect is even open-source!
If you like LiveFlight Connect, consider subscribing to LiveFlight Horizon - you’ll get access to loads of cool features, and you’ll help to support development
Still having issues?
Contact us! We will happily help you get this working properly.