LiveFlight creates awesome Infinite Flight companion apps. Track flights in Live in real-time from your web browser using Tracker, or immerse yourself in Infinite Flight with Connect.
First launched in May 2015, Tracker allows you to track flights in real-time, view other pilots around you and discover cool new places to fly to.
Tracker 2.0 was released in July 2016: completely written from scratch, this update made LiveFlight a whole lot faster, more powerful and more immersive for Infinite Flight pilots.
- Track any and every aircraft on Infinite Flight Live
- View how busy a region is at a glance.
- See key statistics about a flight, including speed, altitude, past trajectory, aircraft and livery.
- Search for flights and airports around the world.
- Explore worldwide airports and get real-time ATC and weather updates as well as immersive ground charts.
- Download KML files to explore your flight path in Google Earth.
- Share your flight’s location with friends.
Available for free at www.liveflightapp.com
LiveFlight for iOS
Released in December 2016, LiveFlight for iOS is a native version of the ultimate Infinite Flight Live tracker, available for iPhone and iPad. It features many awesome features, and best of all, it’s free to download!
• Track aircraft across every Infinite Flight Live server and easily see how busy a region is at a glance.
• Watch aircraft move in real time on a flat map or on a beautiful, three-dimensional globe.
• See key statistics about a flight, including its speed, altitude, aircraft and livery, past trajectory and flight plan.
• Compare pilot stats, including grade, violations, number of ghosts and more.
• Explore airports around the world and get real-time ATC and weather updates.
• Immerse yourself in fully-interactive airport charts, featuring accurately-depicted taxiway lines, ramps, runways and gates.
• Search for flights, airports and active controllers around the world.
• Realistic aircraft icons – easily distinguish different aircraft types and moderators and developers.
• Share your flight’s location with your friends and open links from liveflightapp.com in the app.
Connect is a desktop client for Windows and OS X which allows you to remotely control your Infinite Flight device. Plug in your joystick, or take advantage of your PC/Mac’s keyboard to make the experience more immersive.
- Works on Windows and OS X
- Network Joystick
- Use your PC/Mac keyboard to control Infinite Flight
- AutoNAV mode (currently Windows only)
- Free to use!
- Open Source (licensed under GPL-V3)
Available for free at connect.liveflightapp.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.